Thursday, June 11, 2009

Real Quick...

I just thought I would take a minute and tell you how much I love my sweet Fiancee! We have had a hard past 2 weeks because I'm working 50 hour weeks and dealing with forgotten wedding tasks and he is in school from 7:30 to 5:30 Mon- Fri, so we are so exhausted by the time we get out of work and school we have little energy to put towards our distance.
I want to share a few things I love about my sweet Billy!
1. I love the way he smells
2. I love the way he is always so rational
3. I love the way me can make me feel like the only person in the world...even over the phone!
4. I love how he always makes me laugh when I'm being a grump!
5. I love how he always speaks with respect and love
6. I love that he encourages me in everything, always.
7. I love the way he is with my nieces and nephews...he is going to make the best daddy in the world!
8. I love how he motivates me to be better.
9. I love how he values my opinion and respects it
10. I love how his touch is electric!
11. I love his brutal honesty!
12. I love how he is always looking to make our future better
13. I love his eyes
14. I love his voice!
15. I love his wit and how I laugh the most when I'm with him!
16. I love him because he's him!
I even stopped on a multiple of 4 that's an even number for him!
(we are both OCD and that is one of his ticks that sets me into orbit...I must go now!)
With Love,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment