Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter

I love how John Pierce is looking at Mason.



My sweet little family! Somebody was tired!
All of the women on Billys side plus the 2 new additions!

2 sets of 3 generations!


My little red gorilla at the church festival!



Happy Easter!



Oh em geee...look at that sweet face! I could kiss it for days!



My bestfriends!



All of the little ones!



Our first Holiday as a little family! And it was a whirlwind...Billy drove John Pierce and I to Atlanta to meet my mom so she could take us to Knoxville for the week before Easter then Billy and Tallil came up on Wednesday night after work. We played with my family and his. We had a photoshoot and played at the baseball park on "the hill", we stuffed our faces more than once. We shared lots of snuggles and smiles. We sat on a patio in Market Square and ate delicious cuisine. We loved on friends babies and shared conversations like we were grown. And cherished time as a family with our families.

No comments:

Post a Comment