Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bachelorette PARTY!!!

So, my bestfriend Emily threw me the best bachelorette party ever! We started at the downtown Hilton. We laid out at their roof top pool, then got ready, opened nasty presents, veiled me, then went to dinner at Cafe 4, Sapphire, and Hannah's in the old city. With a night cap at Divinci's pizza!
Amanda placing my veil on my head! It has penis mints, condoms and glow in the dark penis' on the band!
All of us outside Cafe 4
I knightd a gay man!
The end of the night! I'll leave you with the saying of the night...perfect penis placement!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! This must be fun. I am looking at a lot of bachelorette blogs a lot because my best friend is getting married and I want to make her bridal shower cum bachelorette party a memorable one. I am still looking for event halls for rent though and also, there is a lot to do. Thanks for sharing this fun party.

    ReplyDelete