Monday, July 11, 2011

I want to win...

I'm posting this to better my chances of winning this DVD...after having John Pierce it's taken me longer than I would like to lose my "baby weight".  I started running and working out for about an hour and a half a day and dropping weight but my milk supply also started dropping so I let off and we all know that if I don't do something full force...I usually don't do it...so, I stopped...lame, I know! Anyway, at Lackland you have to pay to take classes at the gym and they don't have a nursery...not that I'd leave my baby with them anyway so working out there is out and running first thing in the morning or at night is out because at 9am...after nursing and cereal then my breakfast 9 is usually our kick start time...it is at least 90 outside and it doesn't usually get below 90 until sun down which is I don't know what time...we went to bed last night at 10 and the sun was just setting...ridiculous...how am I EVER going to get little lamb to go to bed when he's 3?

Anyway, I "like" this girl on facebook...she's a coupon guru and posts all sorts of fun deals...so, go like her on facebook... go stalk her blog, enter yourself in the contest!  Contest ends Friday at 11:59 central time...so Knoxvillians...12:59...go!
http://www.coupongeek.net/2011/07/giveaway-jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30-dvd-2-winners.html/comment-page-4#comment-271168

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment