Sunday, July 31, 2011

Johnny Jumper

Yo gave John Pierce a "Johnny Jumper" and we tried it out a few days ago...he was a little skeptical at first...not having the strength to keep it from turning in circles but quickly figured it out and loved it!

 These two are a pair.  John Pierce spends "hours" staring at daddy!
 How precius is that little face???

 Playing so mommy can enjoy her coffee and quiet time!
Thank you Yo!!! 
I really can't believe how big my baby is.  Time has gone by so quickly!  I feel like I haven't had time to truly encompass his presence and developments because of our crazy move but I'm thankful we moved so early in his life that I can really live and revel in all of his developments and sweet accomplishments that are coming!  What a blessing it is to be his mommy.
Happy Sunday friends!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment