Monday, August 1, 2011

4 months!

I'm behind in blogging this as usual...but that's because I always take them a few weeks into his month! ha.
So, here is my big 4 month old baby boy!
Please excuse the glare on his stickers...when I turn my flash off it shows his movements so, I picked my battle! 
 I LOVE his face so much!
 We have found our feet!
 Stupid glare. grr. 
 almost sitting on his own!
 See!
 "Making the decision to have a child is momentous.  It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." Elizabeth Stone
LOOOOOK!
 "When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world."
John 16:21
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment