Wednesday, March 18, 2009

He's Back!!!


YEY!!! Billy came home on March 6th from what seemed to be the longest 110 days of my life! It was magical to say the least watching his plane land and all of the guys getting off the plane and onto the bus (they rode a bus literally 100 yards to the hanger where the families were waiting for them) then watching them file off the bus. It was like a "Where's Waldo" game trying to figure out which of the 3 buses your airman was on then finding him! We got lucky because I spotted one of his friends before they started filing off the bus so I knew which one he was on! I can't describe to you the emotion that this picture holds. It was so surreal to get to touch him again! I swear that first kiss was the best kiss of my life! It was a crazy thing for me because I was anxious and worried the whole time he was gone and the second we hugged it all went away. I felt like a "momma bear"! Thank you to all who prayed for him while he was gone! Your kindness and love means the world to both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment