Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"So is that a Yes or a No?"

Welp, its official! He did it! After we had our welcome home excitement and as I was coming back to reality he got down on his knee and asked me to marry him!
I love this picture! This is where he was asking me...after he handed me the ring, I inspected it, then started putting it on my finger and realized that I should probably kiss him and check her out later..."so is that a yes or a no?" being the sass that I am I proceeded to shake my head no while kissing him!

WOOHOO!


Mrs. Sparkles! I could not be happier with his pickings! Good Job baby!
The day was truly magical for us! We couldn't be happier to be together again and to be home! After he purposed his roommate, and best man Lugi had a bottle of champagne ready for us! All the guys that he was deployed with knew what he was planning so he grabbed my hand, held it up and yelled, "SHE SAID YES"...big surprise right? He did such a great job making me feel special and in the moment! Mmm



1 comment:

  1. Really...the pics are perfect!! You gotta frame a few of those! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete